1. Must meet the provisions of the plastic turnover box stowage. For example, the quantity and weight of each plastic crates loaded in the same shipment must be the same, not more or less. Different consignees and different goods cannot be mixed in one tote. The plane of the tote box should be loaded with all the goods, the code should be flat, the four sides should be laid flat, the four corners should be 90 degrees, and the top should be level.
In addition to the head mark on the original package, the gross weight, destination port, number of turnover boxes and numbering of the goods in the tote box must be added on both sides of the forklift fork of the tote box. The weight of each plastic container is loaded. Do not exceed the specified maximum gross weight.
2. The freight of the toteized goods is calculated according to the gross weight and volume of the totes after loading, minus the weight of the totes and the height of the totes, that is, the totes are free of freight.
3. The scope of loading the totes is limited. Not all goods can be transported in the totes. Goods suitable for tote transport are limited to packaged goods. Bulk, bare, overweight, extra long or refrigerated goods cannot be transported as totes. Two dangerous goods with different performances must not be loaded on the same tote as freight forwarding.
4. When the goods are transported in plastic containers, the words “Turnover Box Transport” must be indicated on all transport documents.
5. Each plastic crates must be bundled firmly, with sufficient strength and stable balance to withstand general maritime risks, withstand handling and movement, and withstand certain pressures.