The design and manufacture of the modern electric trolling motors that are available in the market place today using the latest electronic technology and quality materials have made these motors very reliable, tough and affordable.
Here Are Positive Reasons to Get Involved With Trolling Motors
1) Because they are very quiet, easy to use and environment friendly, they create minimum disturbance to other boaters, the local fauna and flora and those people who are lucky to live on the banks of the waterways.
2) They are light and easy to install or remove.Transom mount motors are available for smaller boats and kayaks, and if you want absolute maneuverability or have a larger boat a bow mount motor is required.
3) They are available with different thrust levels, battery power and shaft lengths catering for all the different boats and environment situations that may be encountered.
VPM 240 FEATURES
* Digital Power in 240 pounds of thrust with 24-volt options.
* Stainless steel shafts and components make this toughest trolling motor ever.
* High quality digital power system is far surpasses 5 speed trolling motor system in reliability and performance. Once weeds or debris wrapped around the propeller in the water ,electronic protector start to work ,to prevent the instantaneous large-current from going through the motor unit and burning out.
* 3-blade weed-free propeller runs quiet and faster.
* Extendable, soft-touch turning handle. To adjust speed precisely and perfectly.
* Aluminum taper-Lock Transom mount with 7-point adjustment and stainless steel components prevent corrosion, greatly improving durability.